Strategic Partnership
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Suruasorgin Marks Hunter

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mtripp09

Suruasorgin Marks Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Suruasorgin Marks Hunter   Suruasorgin Marks Hunter I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 2:31 am

Character Name: Suruasorgin or just say nigrosaurus its spelt backwards.
Class: ANSWER Hunter
Spec: ANSWER Marksmen
Offspec: ANSWER Survival
Professions: ANSWER Inscription and blacksmithing
Armory Link: ANSWER http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Spinebreaker&cn=Suruasorgin i told aniaria ill put my shammies wowarmory into so here it is http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Spinebreaker&cn=Cadenduil
WoL Report (if available): ANSWER

What is your ability rotation/priority?
ANSWER First i throw hunter's mark on the target im gonna dps down when i start my rotation i go Aimed shot,arcane shot, serpent sting,chimera shot then i will use steadyshot usually until i see improved steady shot n usually my arcaneshot is up ill use that then arimed shot then shot one more steadyshot n chimera.

What can you bring to the raid as your mainspec? Your offspec?
ANSWER
Well i have improved hunters mark 3\3 and i have trueshot aura so it will boost all the ranges damage done.
What raid experience do you have in Wrath? Burning Crusade? Vanilla?
ANSWER Ive done a little of ulduar after that ive done toc,togc,icc and of course the other ones like voa,nax,os,onyxia and thats pretty much it.

What would make you a valuable Strategic Partnership member?
ANSWER
Well i can do mostly any aspect of the game as in tanking,healing and dps, also im very helpful ill help the guild get mats for mostly anything if you ask me.
Our raids are at 5:30pm-8:30pm (server time) on Saturday and 9:30am-12:30pm on Sunday. Are you able to maintain a 80%+ attendance rate for these times?
ANSWER
Yes
Are you willing to talk in vent? ANSWER Yes im never shy but ill admite you wont hear alot of me until i get comfortable with the people im around then you guys will probably never hear me shutup xD jkin i know when to not talk.
Do you use DBM/DXE/AVR? ANSWER I use dbm
Can you take constructive criticism? ANSWER Yea i can, esp if im taking it from "theman" if you get that joke
Anything else you'd like to mention?
ANSWER I'd like to make some new friends in the game that i can play with n have a fun time doing end game content or even trying to pvp.
Back to top Go down
Aniaria
Officer

Suruasorgin Marks Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suruasorgin Marks Hunter   Suruasorgin Marks Hunter I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 2:50 am

Both of your specs are wrong, your pet's spec is wrong, you're gemming incorrectly.. you're also gemming wrong on your shammy. And that's not looking in-depth... I said I'd be willing to help gear you if you showed me you were worth it. You didn't.

Declined.
Back to top Go down
https://strategicpartnership.board-directory.net

Suruasorgin Marks Hunter
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Strategic Partnership :: Public Forums :: Applications :: Closed Applications-
Jump to: